Iowa Low Vision was founded by Patrick J. Fischer who has been helping the blind and visually impaired since 1990.
• Iowa Low Vision was the name first used on a retail store in Urbandale, Iowa and on the vehicles that traveled the entire State of Iowa.
• In May of 2014 Patrick closed the retail store but still operates the business providing sales and service to persons with low vision that live in Iowa.
• Iowa Low Vision is backed by NanoPac, Inc. on all the products it sells and that includes life-time support. NanoPac, Inc. is America's best company providing life-time support for the blind and visually impaired. NanoPac's website is https://nanopac.com/
• Iowa Low Vision represents the majority of manufacturers and provides life-time support from NanoPac on every product sold. Service is number one for NanoPac and Iowa Low Vision!
• If you have an older unit and want to upgrade, Iowa Low Vision Mobile will give you some money back and take your old unit in for trade. For our customers we also provide free pickup and removal of older units with all trade-ins.
• Iowa Low Vision has an on-line store for shopping and we provide life-time support on all the products we sell on-line. Iowa Low Vision Mobile's service department serves the State of Iowa and Nebraska and provides in-home service providing in-warranty, and out of warranty repairs.